Rando Barrier Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The hybrid sport of randonee skiing requires hybrid equipment; our Rando Barrier Jacket offers the required versatility. Combining insulation and stretch, it is treated to resist wind and water without compromising on movement.
- Synthetic insulation in key areas combined with stretch to maintain flexibility when layering
- Wind resistant stretch fleece
- DWR treated surfaces
- Protective hood with foam supported peak
- Rear hanging loop
- Full vislon front zipper
- Two backpack compatible mid mounted pockets
- Articulated sleeves with shaped cuffs and thumb loops
- Dropped rear hem
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back length - 78 cm men’s size L
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% polyamide, 35 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 94% polyester, 6% elastane, stretch fleece with a hard ceramic face for improved wind resistance, 245 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100% recycled polyester, 60 g, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.