Ramble Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Versatile, waterproof and breathable shell pant made from 2L GORE-TEX.
- Polyester mesh inner leg lining for breathability
- Polyester taffeta lining provides reinforcement in seat and knees
- Brushed tricot lined waist band with belt loops
- Two zippered front pockets, one rear zippered pocket
- Zip fly with wind baffle
- Knee length lower leg side zips with gussets and snap closures
- Elasticated cord adjustable leg hems
- Articulated knees
- Treated with PFC free DWR.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100 % polyamide, 40D ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 92 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <5
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.