Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Lightweight, windproof and durable synthetic insulation jacket.
- Windproof and extremely water resistant material
- DWR treated surfaces to promote water shedding
- Two way water resistant main zipper with wind baffle and chin guard
- Three way adjustable hood with reinforced and wired peak.
- Two harness compatible zippered chest pockets
- One chest pocket with water resistant zipper
- One zippered internal pocket
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro cuff adjustment
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length 79.5 cm (men’s size L)
- WINDSTOPPER® 2-layer, 100% polyamide, 30D ripstop face with an ePTFE membrane, 62g/m², RET:<3
- QuadFusion 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 120g/m² (body), 80g/m² (sleeves and hood), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.