Proteus Vest Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This is an optimal lightweight insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering. Provides core protection as well as moisture management through its special waffle-structured high loft lining. Fluorocarbon free DWR adds peace of mind.
- Next generation of synthetic insulation – the Proteus vest offers core protection as well as great moisture management thanks to the waffle-structured high loft lining.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water and dirt
- Elasticated hem and sleeve holes for perfect fit
- Protective collar
- Zippered chest pocket
- Centre back length 72 cm (size L)
- Regular fit
- 100 % polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 100 % polyester, high-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.