Pirta Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Pirta jacket is insulated with our QuadFusion tech, and protected from wind and water by PROOF™, making it perfect for wintery conditions. The jacket is designed to be worn both as a packable insulation piece as well as a stand alone shell jacket for great versatility.
- Insulated with lightweight QuadFusion fabric where the optimal balance between warmth and comfort is required
- 2-way adjustable hood with wire-reinforced peak; helmet compatible
- Two spacious zippered mid-mounted pockets
- One sleeve pocket to store small items such as ski pass, mobile phone etc
- Zippered underarm ventilation for regulating warmth during high aerobic situations
- Interior snow skirt that can be snapped away
- Sleeve ends with interior soft cuffs for a comfortable snug fit that keeps the warmth inside
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100 % polyamide. Very durable, light taslan face with a full-dull outlook and dry touch.,90 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.