Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Form-fitting jacket for intense winter pursuits – material mix provides wind resistance combined with stretch and comfort.
- Front and tops of arms in a non-membrane Polartec® Power Shield soft shell fabric
- back and undersides of arms in Haglöfs proprietary stretch for warmth and breathability
- cuffs with thumb grips are shaped for better Fit and protection
- logo, pocket zipper and pipings are all reflective
- dual compartment lower back pocket in mesh
- single-hand adjustable hem
- single-hand adjustable collar controls heat loss
- Flatlock seams for a chafe-free garment
- extended back for warmth
- Weight: 405g (size L)
- Polartec® Power Shield, 92% polyester, 8% elastane, treated with DWR, 192 g/m²
- Dryskin Stretch, 94% polyester, 6% elastane, 244 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.