Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile WINDSTOPPER® soft shell ® jacket in a clean design for multiple activities.
- Fabric has smooth inside finish and an abrasion resistant face
- highly wind and water resistant
- enhanced breathability and ease of movement due to non-membrane underarm panels and back
- helmet -compatible adjustable hood
- velcro adjustable cuffs
- Front zipper with inner wind flap
- articulated sleeves
- two chest and two hand warmer pockets
- cord adjustable hem
- Weight: 580g (size L)
- WINDSTOPPER® soft shell, 100% polyester face and backer with an ePTFE membrane, 86 g/m², RET<8.6
- FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane treated with DWR, 205 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.