Niva Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Niva Pant is in its element when you're wearing it and carving perfect corduroy groomers. The narrow silhouette gives a contemporary look and we've used fluorocarbon free, recycled, bluesign® approved fabrics in its construction. Fully reinforced, ventilated, adaptable, and articulated.
- Developed and designed with all-mountain skiing in mind: includes reinforced insteps, ventilation and snow gaiters
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surface
- Ventilation zippers at sides
- Two hand pockets and one thigh pocket, all zipped
- Internal lower leg gaiters with elasticated rubber grip
- Detachable suspenders
- Articulated knees for easy movement
- Form fit
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 60% recycled polyester 40% polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch 126 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h.
- Reinforcement fabric: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 172 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.