Niva Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This is a fully-featured freeski jacket with great weather protection, clean design and an elegant silhouette, and articulation that follows your movements. We've also used recycled, bluesign® approved and fluorocarbon free fabrics in its construction .
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated shell for improved water resistance
- 3-way adjustable, ski helmet-compatible hood, with wire-reinforced and laminated peak
- Water repellent 2-way front zip and pit zips, with mesh opening for venting
- Two backpack-compatible mid mounted pockets
- One small sleeve pocket with water-repellent zip
- One chest pocket with water repellent zip
- One zippered inner pocket
- High protective collar with soft chin guard for extra comfort
- Removable stretchy snow skirt with silicone gripper and belt loop snap button
- Lined with brushed mesh to promote breathability, comfort and extra warmth
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® brand closure cuff adjustment and single-hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length 75 cm (size M)
- Regular fit
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 60% recycled polyester 40% polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch 126 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.