Niva Insulated Parka Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This is a fully-featured, longer insulated jacket made for snow activities, with great protection against the elements. bluesign® approved and fluorocarbon free PROOF™ 2-layer provides the essential protection, while QuadFusion+™ 100% Recycled insulation keeps you warm and happy. It'll let you push yourself further, on and off the mountain face.
- Water proof and insulated with QuadFusion+™ wherever an optimum balance between warmth and comfort is required
- Developed with skiing in mind: features a helmet-compatible hood and sleeve pocket
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Two lower zippered hand pockets
- 3-way adjustable hood with laminated peak
- Ventilation zips to enhance air flow
- Centre back length 80 cm (size M)
- Regular fit
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >15 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100% recycled polyester, 80 g/m² (torso) + 40 g/m² (sleeves), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.