Niva Insulated Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This Quadfusion™ insulated version of our popular and feature-heavy Niva jacket gives the same great weather protection, with yet more warmth. The design lines take inspiration from its older brother, and the jacket has been built with the same level of attention to detail. Completely fluorocarbon free PROOF™ two layer provides the protection - bluesign® approved product.
- Fluorocarbonfree DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- 3-way adjustable and ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced, laminated brim
- Water repellent hand pocket zips
- Ventilation pit zips with mesh opening
- One chest pocket and one sleeve ski-pass pocket, all zipped
- One internal zipped pocket
- High protective collar with soft chin-guard for extra comfort
- Removable snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt loop snaps
- bluesign®-approved fabrics
- Centre back length 82cm (men’s size L)
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >15 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.