Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Versatile jacket combines GORE-TEX™ Performance Shell technology and insulation layers to save bulk
- DWR treated surfaces
- 3 way adjustable insulated hood which features foam and wire reinforced peak
- Fleece lined stand alone collar
- 2 way watertight main zipper with full storm flap and chin guard with Micro Fleece inner face
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets and one chest pocket with watertight zippers
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable sleeves cuffs
- Single handed cord adjustment at the bottom hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Jacket Weight: 835g (size L)
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% polyester, 75D plain weave face with an ePTFE membrane, 115 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<6
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic microfibre; 100% polyester, 133 g/m² (body) and 100 g/m² (sleeves/hood), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.