Nevluk ii Q Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Versatile, waterproof and insulated shell with removable snow skirt.
- Jacket combines GORE-TEX Performance Shell technology and insulation layers to save bulk
- Longer body length and more relaxed fit compared to Nevluk jacket
- DWR treated surfaces to promote water shedding
- 3 way adjustable insulated hood featuring a foam and wire reinforced peak
- Brush tricot lined stand alone collar
- 2 way watertight main zipper with full storm flap and chin guard
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets with pocket bags inside the insulation
- One chest and one forearm pocket, both with water resistant zippers
- One zippered inner pocket
- Removable internal snow skirt with adjustment, elastication and silicon grip lined lower face
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro adjustable sleeves cuffs
- Hem with single handed cord adjustment
- Rear hanging loop
- Jacket Weight: 740g (size M)
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% polyester, 75D plain weave face with an ePTFE membrane, 115 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<6
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic microfibre; 100% polyester, 133 g/m² (body) and 100 g/m² (sleeves/hood), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.