Näs Down Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
As soon as you put the Näs Down Jacket on your back, you're ready for really cold conditions. Built to last and super warm, it has the functionality, design, and detail needed for you to brave any winter adventure. The Pertex® fabric on this lightweight, highly insulated and eminently functional piece is bluesign® approved, fluorocarbon free and 100% recycled.
- A recycled and dull Pertex® face, fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- 700 CUIN fillpower down combined with QuadFusion™ insulation in shoulders and plackets
- 2-way adjustable hood for comfortable weather protection and a snug, warm fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Inner zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Length: 81 cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum 100 % recycled polyester, down proof taffeta fabric with a dull face, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Haglöfs H Down 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather, bluesign® approved Down weight: 160 g (size L).
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.