Multi WS Vest Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Wind- and water-repellent soft shell vest: a real protective cocoon for your torso. Built with Windstopper fabric for a balance of protection and breathability. Built with offset seams for comfort and better layering, as well as elastic piping for a great, consistent fit. The materials used are bluesign® approved.
- Mesh backer for better moisture management and soft next-to-skin comfort
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access
- Elastic piping in hem and armholes keep the jacket in place when moving
- Offset seams to prevent chafing
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM® with WINDSTOPPER® technology 3-layer, 100 % polyester, dry touch 100 D knit face, ePTFE membrane and a mesh backer, 222 g/m², bluesign® approved, RET: <9
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.