Multi Flex Hood Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A soft shell hooded jacket built from stretchy fabric, made from recycled material - providing great wind protection and breathability and as the name suggests, flexible enough to do this without hampering your movements at all. This garment is great for serious activity in a wide variety of conditions. As well as being windproof and good at managing moisture, the jacket's DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt - and a coffee-based odour control treatment keeps you fresh, no matter how sweaty you get.
- Recycled flex fabric provides the optimum balance of wind resistance and excellent breathability
- Backer with odor control through S.Café® - using coffee’s natural ability to block bad smells
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two mid mounted zippered pockets: won't interfere with your backpack
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access
- Underarm pit zips for ventilation
- Elasticated bottom hem and sleeve for instant comfort and fit
- Protective hood
- Centre back length 69 cm (size M)
- 63% recycled polyester, 22% polyester, 16% polyurethane, this windproof, breathable 4-way stretch knit material provides looks and performance. The plain knit face is laminated to a PU membrane and a performance S´Café® waffle knit backer, which provides odour control and fast-drying properties, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Moisture Permeability (inverted cup) >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.