Morän Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Morän Pant is a highly versatile soft shell garment. Sculpted to follow your every movement, it provides a superior comfort experience through the fabric used in its construction - providing an optimum balance of wind and water resistance with excellent breathability.
- Zip fly with snap closure and waist band with belt loops
- Offset side and inner leg seams for a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- Articulated knee construction and minimal seams for better mobility
- Two sleek zippered front pockets for a clean look
- One thigh pocket gives easy access to your items when you're on the move
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Regular fit
- FlexAble™ 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.