Mojo Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Filled with premium, DWR-treated down and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 10 000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. Equipped with all of the essentials - like pockets galore and extra reinforcement and insulation where you need it the most. Fully adjustable on the fly, and built from lower impact materials. Gives you performance without compromise on the coldest, toughest adventures.
- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots; extra narrow boxes at sleeves and side help to prevent down movement
- Premium 800 CUIN fillpower DWR-treated goose down with high water resistance
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulders and on hood for durable insulation capacity in all conditions
- Two mid mounted hand warmer pockets and one zippered inner chest pocket
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak for maximum protection and visibility in bad weather
- Articulated sleeves for mobility, and snug elasticated cuffs to help trap warmth
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Centre back length 80 cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Haglöfs H DOWN Platinum 800 CUIN fill power Duck down, superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with Nikwax to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time, bluesign® approved Down weight: 374 g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.