Mimic Hybrid Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Versatile insulation piece for core warmth, designed for any activity and featuring a form-fitted silhouette. Made using high-loft Quadfusion™ Mimic - an innovative material that mimics down but performs better when wet - and body-mapped with stretch fleece in key areas to minimize bulk and give you plenty of room for movement.
- The unique material used in this insulation mimics down, but absorbs much less water in rough conditions
- Durable stretch fleece in the sides, sleeves and collar to minimize bulk, making it perfect as a layering piece
- Water repellent and wind resistant Pertex face fabric in core sections
- Mini quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Centre back length 69 cm (women’s size M)
- Form fit
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic 100% recycled polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel.
- Mimic weight: 70 g (size M)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash down-like products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.