Mid II Flex Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our Mid II Flex Pant was designed for hard work and epic adventures. Knee articulation and a durable, stretchy fabric combined for easy movement, while the DWR treatment keeps you clean and dry.
- Durable Polyamide fabric with stretch for extra comfort and four-way stretch fabric on the seat and over the knees
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces to help repel water and dirt
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Six belt loops, one of which also has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two zippered thigh pockets and one back pocket with zip closure
- Phone pocket inside the right thigh pocket
- Articulated knees
- Zippered lower leg closures with single-hand adjustable hem
- Climatic™, 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, very durable, plain, weft stretch woven, 164 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 202 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.