Mid Fjord Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Mid Fjord is a tremendously versatile garment, perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. Made out of a durable Climatic™ stretch fabric, treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR for extra protection, this pair of pants will keep you company on many adventures. Equipped with plenty of pocket space.
- Durable nylon/polyamide fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surface
- Two hand pockets
- Back pocket
- Two envelope pockets on the thighs
- Zip fly with button closure
- Waist band with belt loops
- Climatic™ 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, very durable poplin weft stretch woven, 164 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.