Mid Fjell Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A hard-wearing item like this is a must-have for tough adventures. Made from durable Climatic™ stretch fabric, these trousers have many plenty of pocket space, keeping the essentials in easy reach. Perfect for heading out into rough conditions, with a fluorocarbon free weatherproofing treatment.
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two open hand pockets and one rear pocket
- Two thigh pockets, one spacious and one zippered for valuables
- Articulated knees for better movment
- Cord-adjustable bottom hem to fit your boot
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Regular fit
- Climatic™ 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, very durable poplin weft stretch woven, 164 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.