Mid Fjell Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A truly hard-wearing pair of pants, and a must-have for tough adventures. The garment is made from durable Climatic™ stretch polyamide fabric and treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for extra protection against water and dirt. Equipped with plenty of pocket space, keeping the essentials in easy reach. Articulated at the knee for enhanced movement and fit. The perfect pants for when you're heading out into rough conditions.
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two open hand pockets and one rear pocket
- Two thigh pockets, one spacious and one zippered for valuables
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement and fit
- Cord-adjustable bottom hem: fits your boots
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Climatic™ 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, very durable poplin weft stretch woven, 164 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.