Mendi (Mountain) Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Developed together with Edurne Pasaban: an optimal three-season Soft Shell pant, highly versatile. Designed and sculpted to follow your body movement, it gives you a superior comfort experience - thanks to the fabric that provides an optimum balance of wind and water resistance, together with excellent breathability.
- Durable, non-membrane FlexAble™ double weave soft shell fabric with great next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted lower leg to fit over touring boots, and has short gaiters with silicone grip to keep out the elements
- Stretch webbing belt at waist
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- FlexAble™ 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 202 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.