Magi Down Hood Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Magi Down Hood is an uncompromising mountain jacket. It's been constructed to keep you warm in the coldest of conditions, and is equipped with all of the essential features you need on winter adventures. Ergonomically built with lower impact materials.
- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots; extra narrow boxes at sleeves and side to prevent down movement
- Premium 800 fillpower DWR-treated down
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulder and hood for durable insulation capacity in all conditions
- Two hand warmer pockets on outside and two inner chest pocket, one zipped and one mesh
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak for maximum protection and visibility in bad weather
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility and internal soft wrist gaiter to keep the warmth inside
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Length from inner shoulder point 79 cm (size M)
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % polyamide, diamond shaped filaments give the fabric high abrasion resistance, 20D down proof mini ripstop weave with a shiny outlook, 37 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: 800 CUIN fill power superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 290 g (size M)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.