Lithe Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A hooded version of the Lithe jacket, made from our thinnest stretch fleece, and designed to provide a perfectly comfortable fit. It’s soft enough to be worn against the skin, while the fabric is highly breathable and quick to dry.
- A super stretchy jacket made of light polyester fleece for good moisture transportation and comfort while moving.
- Sporty look and high performing fabric: works perfectly both in your everyday life as well as your outdoor adventures
- Next-to-skin comfort with a soft smooth face
- A relaxed, fitted hood for an extra cosy feeling
- Flatlock seams throughout to reduce bulk and enhance comfort
- Stretchy soft cuffs for enhanced comfort in sleeves
- Two zippered hand pockets keep your items safe
- 84% polyester, 16% elastane, fine gauge, very stretchable, thin fleece fabric with a soft cotton like hand and an excellent moisture management performance, 185 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.