Lite Zip Off Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
If you need a versatile garment for hard work in hot weather, choose the Lite convertible pant. Zip-off legs convert it into hardy shorts, and the articulated knees follow your movements as you push yourself further. The high-performance materials with excellent wicking characteristics are bluesign® approved.
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- Zippered fly with button closure
- Two open hand pockets
- Convertible legs with smooth zippers
- One zippered thigh pocket for valuables
- Cord adjustable bottom hem that fits your boot
- Wicking finished (fluorocarbon free) for improved moisture management
- Climatic™ 93% polyamide, 7% elastane, very durable yet lightweight warp stretch woven with excellent moisture management properties, 100 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.