Lite Flex Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
When things get hot, you need a really light outfit - but one that won't skimp on performance. The Lite Flex Pant will keep you cool and keep you moving on adventures in the warmest climates. It's designed with a clean, minimal aesthetic, and equipped with three pockets. A combination of stretch fabrics and a tighter fit - as well full adjustability - makes this perfect for an active outdoors enthusiast who needs a durable, light piece of gear.
- Lightweight and durable polyamide fabric with FlexAble™ panels over seat and knees for increased comfort
- Wicking finished (fluorocarbon free) for improved moisture management
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered thigh pocket – all with a sleek and clean look
- Articulated knees for better mobility
- Velcro-adjustable bottom leg give less bulk
- Zip fly with button closure
- Laminated belt loops
- Climatic™ 93% polyamide, 7% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 100 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, 146 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.