Line Insulated Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our freeski Line Insulated Pant combines great features and weather protection with lightweight Quadfusion™ insulation. All materials meet the stringent bluesign® standard, and the protective PROOF™ ECO two layer used in its production incorporates fluorocarbon free, recycled material.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- Hip-to-knee slanted side ventilations with water-repellent zippers
- Velcro-adjustable waist with a raised rear back for a perfect fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets, one thigh bellow pocket and one back pocket, all zippered
- Schoeller® reinforced insteps and internal leg gaiter with elasticated silicone grip
- Zippered fly under protective flap with double-snap button closure
- Articulated knees for easy movement
- Regular fit
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 60% recycled polyester 40% polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch, 126 g/m², bluesign® approved, Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 172 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.