L.I.M PROOF Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
These trousers are ultra-minimalistic, packable, waterproof and windproof. And - of course - being part of our L.I.M range, they're extremely lightweight. We've constructed them from completely fluorocarbon free 2.5 layer PROOF fabric, trimmed every spare gram from the design while maintaining the essential features and - of course - we've designed them to fit perfectly and follow your motion.
- Made from a weft stretch waterproof/breathable 40D 2.5 layer PROOF™ fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Elasticated waist
- Articulated knees and seat
- Elasticated tapered lower leg - cuts down on excess material and gives a perfect fit
- PROOF™ 2.5-layer, 100 % polyamide, soft dobby stretch weave face fabric with a membrane and a protective H-print instead of a backer, 107 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >10 000 mm, Moisture permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.