L.I.M Proof Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Ultra-minimalistic, packable and extremely lightweight trekking shell jacket. Made from 2.5 layer fluorocarbon free PROOF fabric.
- Made from a weft stretch waterproof/breathable 40D 2.5 layer PROOF™ fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Elasticated snug fit hood with a reinforced peak
- No shoulder, side and inner sleeve seams enhance durability and reduce the risk of chafing
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for instant comfort and fit
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre back length 80 cm (size L)
- Regular fit
- PROOF™ 2.5-layer, 100 % polyamide, soft dobby stretch weave face fabric with a membrane and a protective H-print instead of a backer, 107 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >10 000 mm, Moisture permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.