L.I.M Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A pair of extremely packable, lightweight and breathable pants that also perform brilliantly out in the wilderness. Perfect, then, for the L.I.M range. This new L.I.M Pant is made from lightweight, durable GORE-TEX Paclite® plus: providing the kind of protection and reliability you need when conditions turn rough. Designed for simplicity and lightness, with essential features but no spare weight. A perfect back-up shell layer for when you don't trust the weather and want to be ready for anything.
- Constructed from ultra-light, packable and breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® plus
- Elasticated waist with laminated zip fly
- Water-resistant side zippers for great ventilation: easy to get on and off
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem
- Reflective details for visibility
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS 2.5-layer, 100 % polyamide, 30D, super light, dull, dry-touch, ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane. The Paclite PLUS protective dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight, 82 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <6
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.