L.I.M Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Minimalistic and supremely packable, the L.I.M Jacket offers essential features without the weight. Wind- and waterproof, it's hooded and fully articulated./p>
- Made of super lightweight and durable 20D GORE-TEX Paclite®
- DWR-treated surfaces
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- No shoulder, side and inner sleeve seams: for enhanced durability and to avoid chafing
- One chest pocket
- Extra sleek laminated inner placket
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuff with thumb hole
- Integrated single-hand hem drawcord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging L.I.M loop
- Reflective details
- Centre back length 71,5 cm (size M)
- Regular fit
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® 100 % polyamide, super light 20D ripstop weave, ePTFE membrane with a carbon reinforcement instead of a backer, 79 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <4,5
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.