L.I.M Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Created to a minimalistic design, supremely packable, and lighter than you could ever expect a jacket of this quality to be. Made from GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS - providing the kind of reliable performance and protection you need out in the wilderness. Equipped with all of the essential features, minus the spare weight. Hooded and fully articulated for comfort and mobility. The perfect back-up shell jacket for when you don't trust the weather and want to be ready for anything.
- Constructed from ultralight, packable and breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® plus
- 3-way adjustable hood with a laminated and reinforced peak
- Water-resistant zippers throughout
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seams: enhancing durability, reducing the risk of chafing
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access
- Extra-sleek laminated inner placket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs for comfort
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Reflective details for visibility
- Centre back length 80 cm (size L)
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS 2.5-layer, 100 % polyamide, 20D, super light, dull, dry-touch mini-ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane. The Paclite PLUS protective, dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight, 74 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <6
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.