L.I.M GTX SHAKEDRY Hood Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Hi-tech GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ and stretchy GORE-TEX materials go into in this ultra-light, ultra-useful hood and make it really unique. An innovative fusion of premium technologies contributes to a high-performance piece for high-pulse activities, with superior weather protection, great breathability and sound warming capabilities.
- Exterior: bodymapped design, made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ and stretchy GORE-TEX technology
- Interior: bodymapped design of QuadFusion™ and mesh lining for optimum breathability, wicking and warming capabilities
- RECCO® reflector in hood brim
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- Mid-mounted torso pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Articulated elbows
- Cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- One-handed adjustable hem
- Internal elastic mesh stow pocket
- Centre back length 68.6 cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX Active 2-layer construction with SHAKEDRY™ product technology a 2-layer construction which provides excellent water repellency, a minimal weight and outstanding breathability. 100 % printed ePTFE membrane face laminated to a 100 % polyamide grid backer 49 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <3
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 100 % polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.