L.I.M Essens Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The essence of lightness. This jacket provides great warmth at a very low weight, thanks to its extremely light and durable fabric and the premium 800 CUIN fillpower goose down it's filled with. It's been treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR so well that the filling stays dry for up to 10 000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. Fits beautifully, is comfortable, and packs down very small. It's so light you might not notice you're wearing it - but so warming and protective, you'll be glad you are.
- Extremely lightweight face fabric and lining in a 7D construction
- Mini box quilted construction stabilises the premium 800 CUIN fillpower goose down
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Full length main zipper, with wind baffle and integrated chin guard
- Two open hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated sleeve and bottom hems: comfort, without the extra weight
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre back length 66 cm (size M)
- 100 % polyamide, ultra-light down proof 7D mini ripstop fabric, 19 g/m²
- Insulation: Haglöfs H DOWN Platinum 800 CUIN fill power superior quality goose down (90% down/10% feather). Treated with Nikwax® to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time.
- Down weight: 60 g (size M).
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.