L.I.M Barrier Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An incredibly low-weight jacket that's been filled with the lightest solid material you can find - Primaloft® Aerogel. As such, it's a perfect addition to our ultra-light, high performance L.I.M range. Despite its low weight, it's capable of delivering superb protection from the elements and good breathability. You'll find it hard to believe that such a lightweight item can provide such an instantaneous sensation of warmth, protection and comfort.
- Lightweight wind-resistant face fabric, insulated with ultralight PrimaLoft® Aerogel technology to keep you warm without added weight
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Narrow quilting for less bulk and easy layering
- Hand warmer pockets with invisible zippers for a clean look
- Minimalistic design with elasticated sleeve endings and partly elasticated hem
- Centre back length 74 cm (size L)
- 100 % polyamide, super light yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ Technology 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester blended with Aerogel, 40 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.