Kabi (K2) Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
In collaboration with our friend Edurne Pasaban – designed to be the ultimate waterproof shell jacket, made to withstand the challenges of mountaineering. All of the necessary details, in a feminine, flattering design.
- Lightweight, waterproof hybrid technology using durable 3-layer GORE-TEX C-knit and Paclite fabrics for soft touch and packability
- DWR-treated surface
- Patterned for a flattering silhouette with maximum ease of movement and articulation for overhead motion
- Reinforced shoulders, sleeves, back and hip sections
- Two mid mounted hand pockets, accessible when wearing a pack or harness
- Three-way adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood with a laminated peak
- Ventilation zips to enhance air flow
- Laminated water repellent zippers throughout
- Centre back length 73cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® 100 % polyamide, light and smooth 30D plain weave, ePTFE membrane with a carbon reinforcement instead of a backer, 85 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <4
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 40D smooth plain weave, ePTFE membrane and a soft C-KNIT™ backer, 117 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <6
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.