Hesse Down Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Hesse Down Jacket Women is highly compressible, super lightweight, and very versatile. Designed to be worn as an outer- or midlayer, it insulates with down and QuadFusion®. bluesign® approved product.
- Made in a light, matte face Pertex® Classic Eco fabric
- Filled with a 700 CUIN fill power down
- Elegant longer, narrow fit with full body movement
- 3-way adjustable hood with foam brim
- Laminated placket behind CF zip
- Two zippered hand pockets with laminated plackets
- Stow pocket in left hand pocket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Centre back length 85,2 cm women’s size M
- Pertex ® Eco, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather down, bluesign® approved, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Down weight: 140 g (size M)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.