Heron Tights Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our recycled stretch fleece tights are a great warming layer for cold days. Comfortable and constructed for movement, they're ideal for many outdoor activities. Offset flatlock seams provides you with a next to skin comfort.
- 4-way stretch fleece offers excellent wicking properties
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering and prevent chafing
- Comfy soft elastic at waist
- Offset seams for ideal layering comfort and to avoid chafing
- Articulated knees provide the best fit and movement
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.