Gram Comp Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
When weight counts, the hooded Gram Comp Jacket is ready. This ultra-light GORE-TEX Active jacket offers brilliant breathability and protection, with a technical, ergonomic design.
- GORE-TEX Active Shell delivers great levels of breathable, waterproof shell technology
- Innovative, minimal pattern construction and components for lower weight
- Water-repellent centre front zipper with laminated placket
- Minimalist 3-way adjustable hood with laminated hood peak
- Laminated zippered chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves with shaped elasticated cuffs with internal thumb loops
- Elasticated hem with a dropped back
- Center Back Length: 72,5cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX Active 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 30D ripstop weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer, 113 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >23 000 mm, RET: <3
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.