Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A full stretch Soft Shell vest in an optimum fabric mix for high pulse activities in variable conditions.
- Shell fabric for protection against body cooling
- WINDSTOPPER®over yolk and around the kidney area
- Rear and underarm panels in aFlexAble™ stretch woven fabric for maximum breathability
- Stretch throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Tricot lined high collar for extra comfort and cold protection
- Double headed main zipper with laminated tricot lined wind flap and chin guard behind front zipper
- Secure chest pocket with reflective zipper
- Secure rear pockets with double headed zip access for flexibility
- Elasticated arm holes for optimum fit and core protection
- Dropped rear hem with single handed cord adjustment
- Reflective piping details and logos
- Jacket Weight: 220g (size L)
- WINDSTOPPER® 3-layer, 92% polyester, 8% elastane, plain Soft Shell circular knit shell and backer, ePTFE membrane, 220g/m², RET:<4.5
- FlexAble™ 52% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, 80g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.