Fjell Hybrid Tights Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Perfect for all kinds of trekking in the mountains and other challenging terrains. These technical, durable trekking tights are made from a highly functional stretch fabric - reinforced for extra durability in rough terrain. They combine the comfort and mobility of tights with the durability of a pair of trekking pants: the fabric that we've used to reinforce the seat and knees contains Cordura®, guaranteeing supreme durability and providing plenty of stretch. Equipped with practical pockets and a low leg zipper for compatibility.
- 4-way comfortable stretch fabric for maximum mobility
- Very durable FlexAble™ Cordura® reinforcement fabric at areas where most needed such as the seat, knees and at the sides
- Nylon stretch weave on lower leg for better durability against vegetation
- Zippered lower leg closures
- Wide elastic lining for a comfortable fit
- Gusseted crotch and offset inner leg seams to avoid chafing
- Two leg pockets, one with zipper and one with Velcro closure
- Hook loop at waist to attach smaller items
- 84% polyamide, 16% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 220 g/m²
- Lower leg: FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, 146 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement areas: FlexAble™ 41% polyamide Cordura®, 51% polyamide,8% elastane, 4-way stretch double weave with a durable Cordura® face, 230 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.