Essens Down Vest Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile superior down vest with very low weight, superb compressibility and great warmth. We've chosen recycled and fluorocarbon free materials in its construction: the garment is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down and surfaces
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated armholes and bottom hem, giving comfortable fit and heat retention
- Vest folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 75 cm (men’s size L)
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% recycled polyamide, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: 800 CUIN fill power superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 50 g (size L)
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.