Essens Down Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile superior down jacket with very low weight plus superb compressibility and warmth. We've chosen recycled, fluorocarbon free materials as well as traceable down; bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Polartec® Powerstretch® shoulder inserts for freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down and surfaces
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give comfortable closure without adding weight
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 68.5 cm (size M)
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% recycled polyamide, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: 800 CUIN fill power superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 70 g (size M)
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.