Edge Evo Anorak Unisex
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
With this garment, we’re taking a Haglöfs classic to the next level. Made from robust, protective 3-layer PROOF™ fabric, this jacket offers you full water- and windproofing - without compromising style or utility. Designed with a little extra length for added protection and a classic silhouette, loaded with technical features, and built to a truly iconic design, this garment will stay in your collection for a long time.
- Fully taped anorak in 3-layer PROOF™ technology for full water- and windproofing
- Durable and robust fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
- Reinforced shoulders for extra durability while wearing backpack
- Adjustable hood for great protection against rain and wind
- VELCRO® brand adjustable cuffs
- Long front and side zipper - easy to get on and off
- Elastic cord waist adjustment for a customized fit
- Large front pocket with zipper and flap
- Cord-adjustable lower hem
- Centre back length 84.8 cm (size L)
- PROOF™ 3-layer, 100 % recycled polyamide, rugged, dull, big-square ripstop weave face, laminated to a microporous polyurethane membrane and a tricot backer, 187 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >15 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.