Couloir Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This popular high-performance jacket is now made using GORE-TEX Softshell, with an additional flannel backer throughout the garment. As a result, it's now even more durable and comfortable: in short, great for colder days on the mountain for the advanced skier.
- Developed with freeskiing in mind: includes helmet-compatible hood, sleeve pocket and removable snow skirt
- RECCO® reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two mid-mounted hand pockets, one sleeve pocket and one inner mesh pocket
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Centre back length 78cm (size L)
- GORE-TEX 3-layer Softshell, 100 % polyamide, semi dull 70D face weave, ePTFE membrane and a flannel backer, 174 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <13
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.