Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A very functional Polartec® Power Shield jacket with outstanding wind resistance and stretch thanks to the non-membrane soft shell fabrics.
- clean design
- underarm and side panels in Flexable™ for greater stretch and reduced bulk
- chest pocket with laminated zipper
- two handwarmer pockets
- full inner flap and chin guard
- articulated sleeves
- single-hand cord-adjustable hem
- comfortable stretch cuffs
- Weight: 530g (size l)
- Polartec® Power Shield, 80% polyester, 12% PU, 8% elastane with 100% polyester backer and DWR treatment, 245 g/m²
- FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, treated with DWR, 205 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.