Clay Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Stretchy, DWR treated woven fabric and a layer of fleece material make this garment comfortable and protective. It's suitable for most outdoor activities - this is a tough pair of pants, ideal for rugged conditions. We've designed it with a clean silhouette, and the four-way stretch in the fabric lets you move with ease.
- The bluesign® approved main fabric is a durable polyamide face with good stretch, and a short, comfortable fleece backing
- Belt loops in waist; snap-fastening, with internal webbing belt
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Reinforced instep and cord-adjustable bottom hem with hooks to attach to shoelaces
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Form fit
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 283 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement fabric: 100 % polyamide, full dull durable and strong oxford reinforcement weave, with a PU coating on the backside, 250 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.