Chill Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A down jacket that's fully equipped for trekking and outdoor activity. Treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR for protection, and insulated behind the zip. The pockets are also insulated, easily accessible while you're moving, and can be used to stash the jacket while it's not being worn. One-hand adjustment, articulated elbows and elasticated cuffs enhance versatility. Made with recycled, bluesign® approved materials and traceable down.
- Durable DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Zippered mid mounted insulated hand pockets
- Jacket folds into own pocket
- Articulated elbows and elasticated cuffs
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length 77 cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Haglöfs H Down 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather, bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 150 g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.